This is a collection of libraries and utilities for Ethereum.
Creating an online wallet?
Check out keythereum or ethereumjs-wallet (with HD wallet support) for managing keys and ethereumjs-tx for creating transactions with them. ethereumjs-icap might also come handy for dealing with the ICAP (Ethereum in IBAN) format.
Creating a Dapp?
Interested in running a node?
See node-blockchain-server. It is in a pretty rough state at the moment, but at least can download the blockchain.
Full list of repos
- browser-builds: browser builds of ethereumjs libraries
- common: the genesis data for the blockchain
- ethereumjs-abi: ABI encoding and decoding
- ethereumjs-account: account schema encoding, decoding and validation
- ethereumjs-block: block schema encoding, decoding and validation
- ethereumjs-blockchain: manage a blockchain
- ethereumjs-codesim: run EVM or Solidity code and examine the output
- ethereumjs-icap: utilities for handling ICAP (Ethereum in IBAN) encoding
- ethereumjs-lib: meta package for loading the other ethereumjs- modules
- ethereumjs-testing: transforms the official test vectors to a format suitable for ethereumjs
- ethereumjs-tx: transaction creation, manipulation, signing and verification
- ethereumjs-units: Ethereum unit conversion
- ethereumjs-util: a collection of frequently used methods by the other libraries
- ethereumjs-wallet: lightweight toolkit for managing Ethereum keys, including HD wallet support
- ethereumjs-vm: a complete EVM (Ethereum Virtual Machine) and state processing implementation
- geth.js: start and stop geth from Node.js
- helpeth: purists' commandline tool for key and transaction management
- keythereum: create, import and export Ethereum keys
- merkle-patricia-tree: This is an implementation of the modified merkle patricia tree as specified in the Ethereum yellow paper
- node-blockchain-server: aims to provide a full Ethereum node implementation
- node-devp2p: implementation of the RLPx transport protocol for Ethereum (used between nodes)
- node-devp2p-dpt: implementation of the RLPx DPT (peer table) protocol for Ethereum
- node-devp2p-eth: implementation of the Ethereum sub-protocol over RLPx
- node-devp2p-manager: peer manager for DPT & RLPx
- organization and ideas: plans and discussions
- rlp: RLP (Recursive Length Prefix) encoding and decoding
- testrpc: fast Ethereum RPC node for testing and development
Ethereum JS projects not tracked here
- web3.js: the complete API as seen in the wiki
- solidity.js: ABI encoding and decoding (the relevant code split out from web3.js)
Contributing and contact
Please check out organization and ideas repos first. Contributing to each of the projects is preferably done via pull requests.
You can also reach out on: